Davis • Martin • Powell provided Civil Site Design Services for the Monroe High School Stadium and Tennis Facility. The project included a new synthetic turf football field, track and field event facilities, bleachers, concession building and field house. Six new tennis courts were also designed for the northern part of the campus. The school has limited available land and the synthetic turf allows for continuous use for practice and game events.
The project scope also included:
· New expanded parking facilities
· Bio-retention treatment cells
· Turn lanes on the adjacent roadway
· Storm drainage improvements
· Water and Sewer design services
· Coordination with the City of Monroe for Site Plan Approval
Stability... Value... Experience... let our experience make yours better!